Greeting Brides & Grooms!
Thank you for tuning in to some very much needed advice for your wedding day! Being a wedding planner, I’ve learned that putting together the ceremony and reception is more than just a dash to the altar to say, “I Do!” Couples want to make this day last forever, memorable. Next to the bride, flowers will make this day really “POP”!
There are many beautiful flowers that can be used for you special day, from roses to calla lilies to peonies. It is best to have your wedding during the season of your desired flower, especially if your trying to help your budget. The following is a list of flowers and the season in which they bloom.
Peonies – let your florist know if you want open or closed buds
Lily of the Valley – works well in bouquets and boutonnières
Alchemilla & Baby’s Breath – great fillers
Calla lily & Alstromeria
Birds of Paradise
Red spider protea
Crab apples (actually a fruit)
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR FLOWERS:
We, EEBQ, wish your day to be as bright with flowers and smiles. Be ...
Wedding Etiquette Announcements Tips:
Salutations, my lovely brides and handsome grooms! We, Elegant Events By Quen (EEBQ), take pride in offering you the best advice possible when it comes to your wedding day event. All though it may seem old fashion, there are certain protocols to be considered on this special occasion. Please take the following tips on wedding etiquette announcements and apply them as necessary.
Wedding Etiquette Announcements:
1. Gentlemen, please ask for your bride’s hand in marriage, what better way to announce to her parents your undying love for her. As a couple, make the announcements to his parents, the parents should be the first to know about your engagement.
2. Having an engagement party is a perfect way to announce your soon-to-be wedding nuptials to your friends and it is on this occasion that you can pick your maid of honor and best man.
3. If there are any sponsors for your wedding, you must make sure that they are committed and list them in your planner. This should be done personally and with the help of your parents, if needed.
4. A wedding involves a lot of detail and if your budget allows, hiring an wedding coordinator will help decrease the chances of you becoming overwhelmed. The wedding coordinator can make sure that the flowers, caterers, and musicians are booked months in advance ...
As a wedding planner, I see and hear improper conduct when I’m at a wedding. So much so, I decided to research the top wedding forums, such as The Knot and Wedding Wire to scope out proper etiquette involving a wedding. Please consider the following 5 helpful tips:
1. Do not feel pressured to ask anyone that you’re not close to, to be in your wedding party, but take in consideration in order to not slight anyone’s feeling, especially future in law, include them another portion of the ceremony. Here is your chance to show future in-laws that they are family and you want them to be a part of your special day.
2. When choosing bridesmaids’ dresses, consider their budget and it won’t hurt to ask their input on style.
3. The best man responsibilities are staging the bachelor party, coordinate the groomsmen’s formal-wear fitting, picks up the groom’s attire, confirms the honeymoon travel reservations, and orchestrate the rehearsal-party toasts.
4. Before the wedding, the maid of honor’s duties include coordinating the bridesmaid’s activities (such as meeting for the dress fittings) and organizing the bridal shower. She should also offer to help the bride with any organizational wedding planning tasks, such as addressing wedding invitations.
On the day of the w ...
The Platinum package is our highest level of Event planning services. Custom made for a very large audience. When you are a client of Elegant Events by Quen, and you plan to have your wedding at one of our special venues, we’ll take care of every detail. With personal attention and luxurious service, we will make sure your special day is truly fun-filled and memorable.
The Platinum Package includes ...
Includes: Three Hours Consultation, Vendor Introduction/Confirmation, Wedding Day Timeline, Instructions to Wedding Party, Coordination of Rehearsal, Attend Final Walk Through of Venue Regarding Floor Plans/Set Up, Directing of Ceremony/Reception, Customized Photo DVD discs, Set Up/Take Down
* All packages include 45 min free initial consultation
* Clean up is an additional charge
Click b ...
Includes: Two Hours Consultation, Vendor Introduction/Confirmation, Wedding Day
Timeline, Instructions to Wedding Party, Coordination of Rehearsal, Directing
of Ceremony/Reception, Set up/Take Down
* All packages 45 min free initial consultation
* Clean up is an additional charge*
*****Day Of Services are offered, prices vary*****
Click button below to pay deposit